Bridgetown Baseball Club is a volunteer non-profit organization formed exclusively to provide youth athletes in North and Inner- Northeast Portland an opportunity to develop their baseball skills, and improve their knowledge, understanding, and general capabilities of the game. A 501(c)(3) non-profit club, Bridgetown Baseball is affiliated with some of the most successful youth baseball organizations in America including AAU, Triple Crown, and Nations Baseball.
- Provide a fun and competitive environment for select youth baseball players in Portland and SW Washington that would not otherwise be available.
- Create a well-rounded, team-oriented baseball player. Develop tomorrow’s leaders by cultivating the physical, mental, and emotional skills needed to be successful in sport and in life.
- Provide a means by which aspiring players may realize their desire to achieve their potential and to realize their dream to play competitive baseball beyond the age of 13, into high school.
- Create a family oriented community that promotes sportsmanship and teamwork, as well as respect for and enjoyment of the game of baseball.
- Instill a sense of community in our youth and give back by requiring all club members (players and coaches) to participate in local community service activities. As a non-profit we rely on the generous support of businesses and individuals throughout our community.